Friday, July 16, 2010

I get really bored.


My full time job is at times slow so I have come up with a plan. I have been doing some environment tests for some good times. I dont know why but I really love to paint snow scapes. Maybe its my Canadian heritage or my deep seeded love for the empire strikes back (....Ben!...Degobah!....) but here is one I did today. I might end up using these as backgrounds for some environment work but its some fun practice regardless. Please let me know what you think. This one would be a night or early morning scene, thats why the values are so low.

1 comment:

Casey Stadler said...

I like it, very mysterious and suspensful. A person could be near death at the hands of some giant hairy monster or ride triumphantly through the pass on their Tonton...you just don't know what will happen!!!