Thursday, March 15, 2007

Why the skeletons?

Well it seems to be a reoccuring question from people around me, and well the anwser I suppose is simple this; Thats just what cmae out. It happened one day as I was watching "dirty Jobs" on discovery... awesome show by the way. This skeleton just came out of a bunch of scribbles essentially, so thats where it came from and I guess they'll be in my sketchbook until something else emerges. So if you are one of those people that enjoys them, enjoy them while they last. And if you arent and dont know what Im talking about, then I apologize for taking this minute of your life away, but its not like you were doing anything with it anyway. In fact I could have just saved your life... yeah who knows had you left for that appointment one minute later you could have been in a fatal car accident and would be dead ... so you can actually thank me for that and reward me accordingly.

No comments: